November 20, 2009

The best made plans

Well, I got off to a great start with **the plan** and then I came down with a horrible cold on Monday night and have been off of work all week. A.K.A. I didn't write for 3 whole days. Nothing like a good ole plan to say JINX. But I'm back at it again. I wrote a little over 1,000 words on the novel this afternoon and now I plan to spend an hour on one of the screenplays. I still feel that all and all I am on schedule.

I had a request for one of my short scripts and just sent it to the director. Will let you know what I hear back.

I cooked lamb for dinner tonight. Every time I cook lamb my dog cries and hides in the basement. We've never been able to figure out why. The dog food she eats everyday is lamb and rice flavored, so it can't be that she doesn't like lamb. She just doesn't like the smell of it cooking. Go figure.

2 comments:

John Pender said...

Weird dog you have there. I had the best rack of lamb in San Francisco last week.

c-kat said...

Yes, she is quirky, but I looooves quirky!