October 25, 2007

Obsession is a good thing!

I'm obsessed with the internet, even more so now that I'm back in school. So obsessed that I get on here within 5 minutes of getting up in the morning. No joke. I get up, pee, then sign onto my computer.

So this morning I told myself I had to break the cycle. I'm going to read the paper and eat breakfast and then go to school.

I got to school. School was cancelled. We had been sent an email and if I had actually checked my email like I always do every morning, I would have known this.

The moral here is that the internet is a necessity and the universe doesn't want me to give up even one minute of it. YIPPEE!

3 comments:

Mawrter4 said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Okay, I seriously shouldn't be laughing, but ... I totally am.

Of all the days ...

Anonymous said...

I agree..the Interne is the most important tool we have. Nothing, however, beats th written word in the form a newspaper though.

Anonymous said...

I agree..the Interne is the most important tool we have. Nothing, however, beats th written word in the form a newspaper though.