July 14, 2008

More Contest News

Just found out that both my feature script and one of my short scripts made the 1st round of the PAGE screenwriting awards. I am really surprised, but very very glad!

And this blog is really the only place that I can brag so: Brag, brag, brag.

In other news, our weekend was very very depressing. We have been considering selling our home, and downsizing to something way cheaper, so that I can focus on my writing, but the places we viewed were downright depressing. And each time we come home to our nice house and private backyard we like it more and more. So, I doubt we'll move. It's so hard to find that balance between giving your dream your all and trying to plan for the future esp. when you have no idea what's in store for that future. **SIGH**

And with that said, I'm off to start something new, my first Rom Com. :)

2 comments:

Mawrter4 said...

Hoorah! Congratulations!! Brag your little heart out, honey, you absolutely deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I can't wait till one makes the screen!