June 8, 2008

Bitten by the baby bug

A friend of mine that just moved to the other side of the country also just gave birth to her first baby....an adorable baby girl. I went to the mall yesterday to pick up a little something for her and what was meant to be a ten minute trip to the baby clothes section turned into an hour.

There were so many choices...everything was just so cute. And I came home bitten by the baby bug. This happens every so often, when I see a really cute kid or one of my friends announces she is preggie or I find myself in the children's clothes section. Are we programmed so that when others have babies or we are around baby stuff our biological drive kicks in?

The worst part is that when I showed Will the cute outfit I bought my friend's baby...he too was bitten by the baby bug.

Not good! Not good at all. I have scripts to write and things to do. I think I should go to a movie today. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Glad you like it. :)
I get bitten by the baby bug every time I play with my neighbor's kids. Of course, it's also good to hand them back to their mother when I'm done.