June 4, 2008

I'm baaaack

Holy crap! I new it had been a looong time since my last update but I had no idea it had been a little over a month! Things have been YUCKY lately. My life has been in a scramble but I'm slowly but surely getting things on track.

School is done! And yesterday I found out my short script has placed in the first round of the American Gem short script competition. At least I know I have some talent or I wouldn't be placing in these things. Either that or half the entries were submitted by a bunch of monkeys in illegible hand scribbles. Who really knows?

Will has been mini golf obsessed this month (the real game, not the Wii one). And he's really out to win. He's also been practicing his wii bowling which sucks. It's the only game on the wii I can beat him at or should I say used to beat him at. He's always beaten me at golf, boxing, tennis and now bowling. BAWL. Now, being the spoilt sport that I am, I just don't want to play anymore. I mean if you can't win....maybe I should find someone who sucks more than me to play with?? Anyone want to volunteer???

Poor huanne. This month has been one of confusion for her. She's developed a phobia to firecrackers and the family down the street keeps setting them off. Hu anne goes crazy and hides under the bed. Her heart beats rapidly, like shes having a panic attack and no amount of hugs, kisses and soothing talk makes her feel any better. Ah, I love my huanne. I'll post some updated pics soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the script!
I've done some re-designing. Check it out when you get a chance and let me know what you think.