November 17, 2007

The worse stink ever

OK, so after seeing the two plays I actually have a new appreciation for people who wear perfume. Why you ask??? Let's just say that I discovered something even stinkier than stinky perfume.

Picture this. Friday night, we are crammed into this little theatre downtown and the woman beside us is wearing very strong perfume. We silently bitch about it. Come on, you knew we would. The lights go down, the play is about to start when suddenly...

We are hit with the biggest stench we have ever smelled in our life. What was it, you ask???

A SMELLY FART!

There was this old guy sitting behind us and OMG! As soon as the fart smell started to die down I could smell the perfume again and was like oh thank god. Than he farted again and we had to hold our breathe. Every time I smelled the perfume again I was thanking god, really I was. This went on for the WHOLE show...no joke. I wonder if he had beans for dinner?

OK, I know people fart and sometimes they smell but in close quarters like that...a smell like that just shouldn't be allowed.

I'm thinking next time, I will bring my own bottle of perfume and just sit there spritzing it in the air.

No comments: