January 17, 2008

Mojo is back

So, I just got my internship and I have to BRAG that I got the coolest one in the city. I'm gonna get to work on some scripts that are currently being pitched for funding and I'm gonna get to do most of my work from home.

First things I love most about scriptwriting is:

The writing itself - Duh!

But the second part is that other than a few face to face idea swapping meetings, you can work from home in your pj's. I Loooove working from home in my pj's for all the obvious reasons.

Oh, and my great news is that my mojo is back. I saw the casting call for my short script listed online and was like OMG - that's my script!!! and suddenly my mojo came running after me. I love it when that happens. Now I can just sit back and let it do all the work.

No comments: