January 10, 2008

Mojo - where the hell are ya?

Well, everything has gone askew for me in the last week. Usually my type A personality doesn't let me down but so far this week:

- I've been late for every class
- My furnace broke and we had to sleep with no heat in the middle of friggin winter
- Today furnace guy showed up late so I missed class
- Was supposed to enter my scripts in a competition but didn't cause I was lazy (still have like 5 days till the deadline though)
- Haven't walked doggy for a few days so she's in a sulk - poor thing - excuse on this one - I'm lazy

So, I don't think I've ever been lazy. I attribute this lack of mojo to the fact I misplaced my cell phone on Sunday and I've felt very lost without it.

The cool thing though is that a few minutes ago I heard the beep my cell phone makes when it is out of juice...followed the beep to a stack of papers and voila - my cell was under them.

So now that my cell is back -- I hope my mojo is attached.

No comments: