September 4, 2007

Saturday Magic

I forgot to post about our anniversary Saturday night.

We went out for all our favourite foods. Sushi, then Thai and then green door for dessert. If you're thinking wow what pigs right now, you would be about right. I had to do a major workout Sunday to make up for it, but it was soooo worth it!

And then we went to a movie, for a drive and then Will challenged me to a game on the Wii, which turned into three games, all of which I lost. I told him that since it was our anniversary he should let me win. Sadly he didn't agree.:)

But the coolest part was the magician that came up to our table at the Thai restaurant. He did some awesome tricks that looked legit, he even burned a hole in a pack of cards that stopped right at the card I had picked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time...good for you!!! =-)