September 25, 2007

Thank god it was rat meat

So last week when Whistler gave Bellick (sp?) meat and said "It's not chicken" I made the incorrect and disgusting assumption that he was talking about canibalism. I let out a huge sigh of relief last night when it was revealed that it was rat meat. Still gross but I bet he got a lot more to eat that way than some of the others.

As for the rest of the episode:

I am also really really glad that Bellick got some clothes!!!

Umm, did you notice Whistler could barely walk but at the end after a glass of water when he asks Michael, "How do we get out of here?" he looks like a soccer player ready for a game? Hmm, must be some miracle water.

Also I'm glad Linc couldn't trade places with his brother, cause lets face it, he doesn't have half of Michael's brains.

ok, my rant is done.