August 25, 2007

Sweet Devotion

Will plays everyquest 2 obsessively and for those of you who aren't familiar with it, it's one of those games that you play live online with others from all over the world.

So, some of the players from the midwest are expecting a tornado. They told Will they were playing the game from their bunkers this afternoon, saying that the first thing they brought down there was their laptop so they wouldn't miss an online raid.

Yup, the tornado can take their home and other posessions so long as it doesn't mess with their everquest 2. Now, that is devotion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a buddy who has spent the better part of his 20's in those types of games...devotion is quite the understatement!

By the way, I will be adding your blog to my list of links on my site =-)

c-kat said...

Yup, couldn't agree more but I thought devotion would be the poilte way to describe it.:)

Thx for linking to my blog. I will do the same for yours.

c-kat