August 31, 2007

Where are the fall clothes?

Yesterday, I went to the mall, prepared to shop till I dropped. I was really looking forward to getting back to school clothes for the first time in 10 years and ecstatic over the fact I won't have to wear work clothes for the next 8 months!!!

I was super organized...even had shopping money saved up. And guess what? All the stores still had only summer clothes.

So weird, since last year in August I couldn't even find summer clothes, only racks filled with one sweater after another. Where oh where have the warm clothes gone?

Figures. Whenever you are actually serious about buying something, it's never there. And the reverse is true too.

I didn't come away empty handed though, there were three cute summer tops I couldn't resist. So now I'm praying it continues to stay warm and even for an Indian summer this October. :)

No comments: